I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
A great way to start 2007
Everything seems to be going on great as I start the new year! (: Woke up to a very comfy morning with charming one by my side. (: What more could I ask for? Indeed it was the greatest way to start 2007. Up bright and early and headed off for a wedding reception at The Chapel of The Holy Spirit. I was forced to follow Tim for that wedding ceromony. But oh well, no regrets! Considering the last time I actually attended a wedding reception in church was like when I was 6 years old? So anyway, the whole wedding thing was sweet and pretty enlighting. Felt a little out of place though, hardly knew anyone, not even the bride and groom! See...I told you I was forced to attend the wedding. :p
What enlightened me? The phrase "Love never fails" from one of the chapters in the bible. Opps can't remember. I think it was Corinthians. So anyway, the question is, if love never fails, then why do couples breakup and some children have to end up being parentless? Hmmm...I'm guessing it's because it takes two hands to clap to make a relationship work out? Therefore love never fails?
Oh well..I don't even know if I'm making any sense here. I guess no one will ever have the answer to that question eh? Cause the word love's just too complicating! Haha..alrighty. Time to head off for dinner! (: What a random entry. Geez...
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)