byebye 2006
It's finally the last day of 2006. Bye-bye 2006 and HELLO 2007! (:
2006's been pretty much a sucky year. Boy am I glad it's almost over! The year started off with me flying off to Perth on the 21st of Jan'06. After that very day, everything just kinda fell apart slowly. The start of college life in Perth, spending my 18th b'day alone without any family members, not even my sis, she was still in s'pore. The struggle to cope with Chemistry, the struggle to cope with homesickness, the struggle with home stay, the struggle with so many damn things! The worst struggle of all, the struggle of experiencing the stages of growing up. This meant to get my heart really broken by someone who made so many promises, but ended up breaking all of them.
Enough about the bad times of 2006. There were good times too. (: It all started in Aug. Someone new and special stepped in to help me cope with the horrible pain and just a month later? That someone became someone really really special to me. Tim. (: He helped me through the tough period of the mock exams as while as the WAUFP exams! 2 major exams! Long hours spent at the library. And at the end of the day? It's allll worth it! I made it to university! (: Feels good, sounds great! (: Something to look forward to!
So I guess 2006 wasn't that bad after all eh? I'm trying to think positive here. Studying in Perth for 10months has changed me. My hot temperness and short temperness's improved hell loads! I've toned down a whole lot! Sounds crazy, but it's hell true! And within 10 months, it's amazing how things change! Friends back in s'pore seemed to have changed in terms of personality. Lost touch with some too. But oh well, I'm cool, it's called part of growing up. You lose some, you gain new ones.
So anw, Let's see if I met those silly new year's resolutions...
new year resolutions 2006
-*study my ass off! haha...and this time I’m not going to go back on my words. (: CHECK! I DID THAT! :)
-erm....keep in touch with SOME of my peeps. SOME! CHECK I DID THAT TOO!
-exercise! roar! I shall do that at least 3 times a week. I need to and I MUST! I DIDN'T DO THAT >.<
-I shall TRY to use less vulgarities. lol...TRY! and I’ll only use them when I really need to. hehe...will that do? I DID THAT! (:
-hmmm....what else...ok this one's for des...haha...I shall stop drooling over other guys with 8 pacs of abs! haha...I shall TRY not to look and drool! ;p
-oh another one for des...I WILL remain faithful to him. (: AND NOT ONLY WILL BUT MUST! (:
-ok...last one for him...I will TRY very hard not to hit him and pinch him that often. haha...oh..and I WILL love him more then year 2005! haha... *muacks...baby thats for u! (:
-and finally I think this is the last one...I WON'T GIVE UP SO EASILY AND NO MATTER WHAT THE OUT COME IS, I MUST THINK POSITIVE AND NOT NEGATIVE! (: I THINK I DID THAT? HMMM...
Hmm...not bad! I manage to get 4 out of all! (: striked out ones with no red words? well..let's just say that's history.
Well well...it has come to the end of a crazy year! What have I learned? I've sure learned how to GROW UP! And all the shit that I've gone through this year? It has sure made me become a stronger person. (: Oh and I've learned the true meaning of promises! Only make them if you can keep them.
Alrighty...I shall make my new year resolutions for next year! 4 will do.(:
1)Stop being a lazy bum when it comes to exercising! Get my ass off my seat and head out for a run at least 3 times a week? sounds good? I hope so! rahh!
2)when I head back to aus...no chicken for a year! I'm serious on that one! I hate chicken! I'm pretty sure I’ll be able to do that! :p
3)get settled into uni, do well and make mummy and daddy proud (:
4)since I’ll be living alone next year, I shall eat proper meals and cook my proper meals! no such thing as I'M TOO LAZY, I'M TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK OR I'M NOT HUNGRY. a salad sounds good if I'm lazy. hehehe....
To Lucky Boy: I don't happen to know a lucky boy but i happen to know a charming one. :p
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die
Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were whistling a new tune barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)