Time of my life(:
It has finally come to an end. The best weekend ever, and the best way to end my last weekend in Perth. Friday night was a bad day, but I'm sure glad that I got it out of my system. I think I deserve to get a proper closure. So anyway...that's not important.
Saturday,
Tim got his driving license! (: He picked me up from my place and we headed off to the library for study time! After which, we headed to Freo! Cause he still owed me that sunset and ya...I was up to something. I was trying to make sure that he didn't head home as I had a surprise b'day party all planned out for him. (: The drive to Freo was great, we had our gelato ice-cream and it was time to head to the jetty! But guess what...the weather had to be stinking cloudy! However, that didn't affect us much; we just sat near the rocky area, just the 2 of us, with the cold wind blowing, the lil raindrops dropping, and the magnificent sun set. What more could I ever ask for? The conversation shared as we watched the sun set was a really moving one. Gave me a lot of time to reflect on future stuff and his reassurance just made me feel all secured yet scared. I guess that fear in me's just going to be there for a while.
Finally, mr sun was gone, and we were off to his place. SUPRISE! Min, Teryn, Nisha, Joyce, Lester, Burhan, Austin, Bryan, Calvin, Sing Ling, Cindy and Weewee were all at his place! They just popped right out of his living room and kinda climbed all over him at the main door. I just felt a sense of achievement! Yes...I did it! The surprise party was a success! Many thanks to Lester for helping me out with the arrangements. The funny thing was, Tim kinda knew that something like this was gonna happen. Sheesh! All thanks to my lousy cover ups! haha...but none the least, I'm sure he enjoyed himself as he didn't expect to see that many people. Well, the cheesecake was cut, baked by Min,Nisha, Joyce and myself! Thank God it was a success! Candles blown out, and it was time for him to open his present which we crazily wrapped over and over again. We put the present in an Acer laptop box! haha...and each wrapping had the names of the people who shared the gift. I'm sure he had fun doing that. Made him feel like a kid all over again. Levi's 504 jeans and a shirt! Sweet! I sure liked his gift! (: After which, games went on, silly street poker games, truth or dare and some funny game which made Austin, Teryn, Bryan and a few of them look really like a kid! I have a video of it but darn...I don't think I'll be able to post the video up.
12midnight, Sunday Morn,
Most of us spent the whole night out at the park. Chilling, taking, playing, laughing and simply just enjoying the company of friends. Star gazing was mainly done that night, and another meaningful conversation went on between Tim and I. One of those moments which I would love to just stop time and just enjoy the company. A few of them got tired and ended up heading home. While...Tim, myself, Joyce, Min, Teryn, Austin and Bryan just continued to spend the rest of the night/morning out. They were hungry so we drove to the McDonalds’ drive thru to feed some hungry people. This was like already 3plus 4 in the morn. We then decided to drive up to king's park to catch the sun rise. Beautiful view indeed! But...the only annoying thing was that the aussie mozzies were simply having a feast out of me as I was in skirt! Argh...the morning tiredness/hyperness was starting to kick in, just look at Min and Bryan, and you'll get what I mean.
5plus,6am Austin and Bryan headed home while the rest of us headed to hungry jacks for some yummy breakfast. Pan cakes, cappuccino and hash browns for me! Yumm..by that time, I was already shit tired, I couldn't stop talking crap and I was like simply high! haha...We stayed in there for a while till about 7.30am and then Tim sent them home. He sent me back to get changed and then we were off to his place for a snooze. Woah...more then 24h of being with him. I simply loved it! (: 10.30am time to wake up and yes...I headed off to church with him. Something new to me. My first time stepping into protestant church. Rather interesting experience. After that, lunch and finally home.
What a long...day! But I simply enjoyed every moment of it. Company of friends, company of Tim. Tell me why am I so lucky? The chance to catch the sun set and the sun rise. I didn't get to take pictures of the sun set though. :( Maybe next time eh? If there's time, maybe this Thurs, I could catch my last sun set in Perth before I fly home on Fri. I'm simply so lucky to have peeps like them. They simply changed my perspective of Perth.
Right now...I don't feel like heading back to S'pore anymore. Last night was simply GREAT! We all felt so free! Especially me! As everything was like put behind. I felt like that part of me has finally left. Thanks to someone like Tim who has been super understanding. The conversations we had last night or this morning just gave me the ability to move one more step forward. To leave the pain and pass behind. To look forward to the future, to put fear behind and to take those risk. I guess Tim's right...he said that I should stop being so strong. But somehow, how can I not be strong if I wanna take those risks? And hmmm..it's kinda the first time I ever heard someone call me strong. I've always thought that I was a weak person. Well...I guess people do change after being put through so much pain. Yes, the pain's going to be a part of me for the rest of my life, but I'm pretty sure as months and years go by, those wounds would eventually be healed with better stuff. This weekend's definitely one of those times which I'll never ever forget. Thanks peeps! (:
5 days to go and I'll be home. Mixed feelings! Roar!
Especially a Bigggg THANK YOU TO TIM! (: THANKS DEARIE FOR THE SUN SET AND SUN RISE! (: YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL ARD! I'm sure you enjoyed yourself! Cause I know I did! (:
Min: I owe you hell loads dottie! Thanks for the help with the cake and everything else! (:
austin and bryan
teryn,joyce,min
timmy(: the taxi driver. hahaha...
tim,bryan,austin. PUNK!
they're tired
Hungry Jack's anyone?
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)