I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
1 to go
The week's been pretty alright. I've been dead bored ever since I got back from Perth! But oh well, it's expected since pretty much everyone's still having school and all. Well...so far I've caught up with Dern, Carrie, Kirstin and Veneta. That's bout all. So many things have changed and happened in just 10months of being away from this country! Way...too much information and updates to take in! Especially those really hard to absorb shocking news!
Fri night was fun. Dern stayed over! We had a bestie's night out! We were up till 4.30am! Doing what? hmm...watching movies, heading out of my place in the wee hours of the morning to visit her dearie and chit chatting before we headed off to bed. Silly morning pics were taken and unglam shots too! Geez...Dern Dern Dern...morale of the story? Never place a camera in her hand! hahaha...I'm kidding Dern! hehehe...
Anw...the pestie sister's back from Perth. She came back on Sat. She can't stop talking about Perth, and she seems so damn excited to head back to Perth again. Geez...oh yes...I recieved a letter from UWA! (: But...it has nothing to do with my acceptance into their uni. :( I'll only be getting that when I FINALLY get my results! Fingers and toes still crossed! I'm just shit scared that I don't make it to uni that's all! Roar!
Enough bout that. Today was a well spent day with parents and sis. Shopping at suntec and thai food for dinner! My first time in this WHOLE year to touch thai food! How sad is that? I'm such a deprived child eh?
Alrighty...I'm gonna head to bed now! The faster I sleep, the faster the time will pass! (: In less than 24 hours, he'll be back! (: In less than 36 hours, I'll finally get to see him after 10 freaking torturing days! (:
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)