I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
ecstatic (:
It's a great start to the week! (: Out of bed at 9am, off to the lib at ard 1pm and the company of Min, Tim and Cal! (: I know it's so rhyming!
Dinner at Tim's place with Min! Subway...EAT FRESH! Tiramisu to end the nice dinner. (: Fattening, but who gives! haha...and I sure enjoyed every single moment spent with those 2 two! (: Subway and TV goes really well! Sit back, chill, enjoy the subway, enjoy the company and enjoy the lame television shows like family guy.
So now practically the whole world knows, who gives! As long as I'm happy and Tim's happy, it all doesn't matter! Just a few more months and we're out of here! whooot!
Min...if you read this, I sure enjoyed your company! (:
Anyway...I'm getting addicted to Jack Johnson! Sheesh! The result of hanging out with Tim too often...well...that's what happens I guess. haha...
Okey doks...I'm off! (: Nites!
The light was leaving
In the west it was blue
The children's laughter sang
And skipping just like the stones they threw
The voices echoed across the way
Its getting late
It was just another night
With the sun set
And the moon rise not so far behind
To give us just enough light
To lay down underneath the stars
Listen to papas translations
Of the stories across the sky
We drew our own constellations
The west winds often last too long
The wind may calm down
Nothing ever feels the same
Sheltered under the Kamani tree
Waiting for the passing rain
Clouds keep moving to uncover the scene
Stars above are chasing the day away
To find the stories that we sometimes need
Listen close enough
All else fades
Fades away
It was just another night
With the sun set
And the moon rise not so far behind
To give us just enough light
To lay down underneath the stars
Listen to all the translations
Of the stories across the sky
We drew our own constellations
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)