Blogger Beta?
Oh my gosh! Finally I'm able to blog! After upgrading to damn blogger beta, it was giving me hell loads of probs! I couldn't even get in to blog!
Anyway...one more paper to go and I'm partially free. Chem paper confirm FAIL! ELACS paper was alright and Human Bio? Well...I better pass that darn paper! I lost so...much sleep because of that dang subject! Had heaps to cover! Everything from the eye, ear, brain, nervous system, endocrine system, homeostasis, human population, ecology, regulation of body fluids, regulation of temperature, regulation of bloodflow, regulation of sugar and the list goes on! Worst than O'levels!
But oh well, to end the horrible exam week, yesterday was superb! Thanks to Min, Nisha and most of all....TIM! (: After my afternoon paper, 4 of us just hanged around at the bball court. Min was super high! She was like high on I have no idea what! She was dancing around the court, jumping around like she owned the bball court! Insane, but cute! Haha...her reason for doing that...TO KEEP WARM! Yes...it's spring and it's suppose to get warmer, but nopes! The weather's gone mad! It's still pretty chilly at night, especially when the wind blows. Brrrr...
Decided to spend the night out, so headed home for dinner and back out again to spend some quality time with him. (: Min decided to ditch us! Her reason? " I don't wanna be a light bulb again." -.- yups...that's Min. Her silly reasons! But oh well, I did have a great time. Didn't expect to be out till1am. Opps! So much for telling homestay that I'll be home by 11pm. =] We basicly just spent the night watching movie on Mark's lappy. No...just incase you peeps are wondering what the hell is a lappy? Don't be silly not Mark's lap. Mark's laptop! Sheesh! Lol...
After which...the nice view from the balcony. The night lights of Perth City, the river, the night skies, the stars, the silence at 12midnight. It was late, I was semi-tired, considering that I had been awake from 5am in the morn, that's like 19 hours of no sleep! But somehow the grouchy side of me didn't kick in! Yeah! I guess it's due to the company! (: Why am I so lucky? (:
33 days and counting! (:
always when we fight
try to make you laugh
'till everything's forgotten
I know you you hate that
pap padadap pap pap pap pa (2x)
Always when we fight
kiss you once or twice
and everything's forgotten
I know you hate that
I love you so listen
the week's not yet begun
and everything is for you
and it's always...
you and me always, and forever
you and me always, and forever
pap papa papap pap, it was always
you and me always..
you tell me I'm unreal
and try to look impress
not very convincing
but you know I love it
then we watch TV
till we fall asleep
not very exiting
but it's you and...
me and we'll always be together
you and me always, and forever
pap papa papap pap, it was always...
you and me always, and forever
you and me always, and forever
pap papa papap pap, it was always...
you and me always, and forever
you and me always, and forever
pap papa papap pap paa
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)