what a night!
It's 2 weeks to the mocks, 6 weeks to majors and 54 more days to home! Scary but I'm sure looking forward to heading back home to catch up with peeps like DERN, JIA, SAM, DERN TSI, SHEILA,MEL,FELINE,JOACHIM,BERT,VAL,BON,SIMONE, SAM FERN, GEN AND THE LIST GOES ON! AND MOST OF ALL, I WANNA CATCH UP WITH THE PEEPS OF 5N'05! ROAR! MISSING THOSE PEEPS HEAPS! AND PEBBLES TOO! (=
MISS VANESSA DENISE MICHEALA FOO WEN LI! I KNOW YOU MISS ME! AND I MISS YOU TOO! (= I'LL BE BACK SOOOOON!
So anyway...it was my first late night out last night. Yes you peeps must be thinking...what the hell! After sooo many months in Perth and last night was my first? Oh well...I'm a good girl that's why last night was my first! (=
The whole of yesterday was well spent! Off to the library with Tim to study and then back home to shower and off to Freo! We wanted to catch the sunset but we were too late :( Jap food for dinner and galare ice cream! low fat chocolate thingy! Sushi was pretty good, but everything changed when we were almost done, we saw the way the sushi was prepared, the waitress or whatever you wanna call her, she used her bare hands to pick the sushi up and placed it on the plate! Ahhh....how hygienic eh? -_-
After that, we were off to Calvin's place. How nice I was the only girl there with 5 other guys, I think. Oh my...mum better not find out abt this or I'm screwed! eeek! The night was spent playing black jack and Lester's silly game. Loser drinks. -_- I started with just a lil bit of whiskey and I already turned red. They all thought that I had an allergic reaction. Sheesh! And the games went on, and more drinking went on. I was doing alright until I started playing that silly game with Lester, throw the coin and try to get it into the cup. If I remember correctly, he lost 4 times in a row! And then...it was my turn, I was starting to lose to Lester, and I kinda got used to the drinking. Silly me drank too fast and after that game, oh my...I felt so sick! I was out! I can't really remember what I said last night, but I think I said hell loads of crap something abt Chemistry. What the hell! And then...the most unglam moment! Time to head to the toilet! Tim walked me to the toilet bowl and just a few mins later...PUKE! My dinner! Everything came out! Yucks! But I felt so much better after that. Just that I was still shivering although I wasn't feeling cold.
Soon, the night was over. Time to head home. Austin drove all of us back, and Tim sent me all the way into my room. If he didn't do that, I might have just ended up sleeping like half way along the corridor. Thank goodness my homestay aunty was sleeping! If not I would have been screwed cause I'm not allowed to bring friends over. Oh well, he tucked me in and left.
Yucks I can't believe that I didn't even wash up! I just went straight to sleep with whatever I was wearing. I woke up at 4 plus in the morn, head still a lil heavy but I got out of bed to change throw my laundry into the machine and back to sleep.
That was sure one hell of a night! But oh well...I did have fun! Considering it's the last time I'll be partying till after the exams. And not forgetting the company was good too! (=
By the way...I never did drink that much in my whole 18 years of my life! That's why that probably happened last night! Drunkie me! eeek! So damn unglam! Lesson of the day...If you can't hold your liquor, Don't drink! haha... and If you wanna drink, drink slowly!
Timmy: eeeee...who's the not shy one! Stop drinking alcohol everyday! You don't need alcohol to be brave cause you're already just naturally unshy! (= and hey...I still can't believe I did that! haha...anw..thanks for sending me back and taking real good care of me last night! and thanks for dinner! Stop spoiling the girl! take your mummy's advice! (=
Chrissy: Stop being hard gay! and ya...same to you too good luck for the mocks and waufp exams. U stay happy too you mood swingy boy! see ya ard!
Sodapop: Bro! come online soon! you want updates you better head online!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)