dilemma
The week's been pretty good. Gave me loads of time to thing about some stuff. And it's getting clearer now. I'm partially out of the haze. It's great that things are finally getting clearer, but I'm still afraid of what's to come. Am I getting it right? Or could this all be just a passing phase? I'll never know till I give it a try? I guess? Or maybe...I'll never know until I give it a little more time? A little more time for me to figure out? A little more for ______ to think about it? To figure thoughts? To figure if this feeling's right or wrong? Maybe I'm getting it all wrong! I shant jump to conclusions.
Well...I don't know. I'm going to leave it as it is now.
Anyway...yesterday was a blasts! For once, I spent a day away from books! I just spent the whole day with 10 wonderful girls and 1 great guy! (: No...Don't get me wrong. I'm not attached again. Sheesh! It was Hendric who came along. He's practically like one of us..the girls! Read between the lines and you'll get it.
We spent 99 bucks at a chinese rest! But it was all worth it! 11 of us! Peking duck, congee, hotplate toufu, spinach with chilli and soup. After that, we headed off to play pool and ktv. Yes you peeps must be laughing now. Claire, Small Jo and I were stuck in between. We're not really into such things. In the end, we ended up ktving with Big Jo, Julia, Joyce and Hendric while the rest went to play pool across the street. So I did sing a lil, but after that, Claire was so bored! So I decided, let's head over to play some pool eh? So we did that. Pooled for a while and came home at around 7pm. I ran home! It was so freaking dark!
Got home and recieved a pleasant call. (: Stayed up will 12plus to wait for my everdearest Dern! (: She sure makes my nights better! Oh well...I hope she's feeling alright. Wanted to stay on a lil longer with her, but I couldn't. Tuition this morn! So I had no choice but to turn in.
And now...I'm down with a sore throat. Roar! Alrighty...gtg! Dinner calls. A very lonely dinner. ): I'm missing out on good food! They went out to celebrate father's day. I was invited to join them but i can't. Oh well, work comes first and my sore throat comes first too! roar!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)