I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
Time to chase time
You guys see the pic? That's my new home. I've moved out to live there. Isn't it a nice cosey place?
Haha..caught you guys there. It's part of my new home. That lil tree house like place...it faces my new room. It used to be a play area for their two kids, Glen and Claire. However, they're all grown up now. 11 year old Glen and 14 year old Claire. Their dad can't bare to tear the lil tree house down.
So anyway, I've moved and I'm much happier now. Mentally..Yes! Emotionally NO! So anyway..that's not the point. The point is, the new homestay's been great. Hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner! No more chicken or cha siew! Thank goodness! She's one good cook! In fact, I had rojak today! (: I'm elated! But the thing is, I think I'm going to be putting on weight over here! Good food and my gosh! She told me to help myself to the pantry! Ahhh it has everything from tea, milo, coffee, chocolate, chips, timtams, sweets, cornflakes. Every damn thing! and my gosh....Boosts choco! ahhh...so sinful! I'll never go hungry again! unlike my old homestay.
I've decided...I'm going to head to the gym every once a week to pump weights and to run! I need to get all toned up for grad night. I feel fat! I really do! My tone-ness has all become flap! Especially my lower abs! My gosh! I better lose weight before I break my jeans! I'm already having problems fitting into them! :(
Well...lately, I've been chatting with mainly bert and andrea tan. 2 peeps I haven't got the chance to catch up with for ages. It was sure good catching up with them. Sharing my thoughts and all.
My conclusion...What I'm going through right now....I pray that all my friends wouldn't have to go through it. I don't wish to see anyone especially my friends to be unhappy like me.
Oh well...I can't think of anything else to say. I shattered a lil today.
It's just a 7-8 weeks to my prelims. I should start chasing time now.
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)