The walls came tumbling down
It's 2.33am but I'm still pretty awake. Yesterday...woke up with kisses from pebbles. What more could I ever ask for? She's the love of my life. Godma called me and asked to to head for lunch time mass at novena with her. So, I did that and she made a comment which was when my day started as the walls slowly tumbled down on me.
The weather was freaking hot, but I wasn't complaining. Sweaty palms kicked in and my Godma held my hand and asked me how did my boyfriend hold my hand. Ouch! Wrong question! So I just kept quiet and didn't answer her. Then, after mass, it was off to jap lunch with my sis and mum. Wall number 2 came crashing down on me. Godma asked me..."how's your boyfriend and you?" ouch! bombshell number 2! I dropped my chopsticks, stared blankly and everything came running into my head again. I just froze. As for my sis and mum, they just sighed. My sis made me tell my godma what happened. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. It was just too painful for me, and I just didn't want anymore comments. I felt the tears build up, but I held it back. I didn't want mum to see me cry. Godma hit the jackpot with the right guess. I froze, everything around me just felt like time had stopped and I was left alone to wonder around aimlessly. Godma was shocked, just like everyone else. She gave me words of comfort, telling me that I was still young and I should move one. The more I heard her words, the more I held back. The more I bit my lips. I just listened and absorbed it all in although hearing words of comfort could be helpful to me, but on the other hand, it sends lightning straight into the heart.
After that bombshell, I was off to meet Jia. Yes..she made my day. She made me smile. She listened to me, she made me feel better. We bought earings and we talked so much crap. She made me laugh and she just simply made me feel better. When it was time to part with her, I sensed bombshall number 3 coming. But I held back.
So I met up with Joachim. He waited for me for like a hour! No choice, bombshall 3's fault. I didn't plan for bomb 3 to arrive. It just happened. I just broke when I saw her. The rest it confidential. But the thing is, I'll never forget this very day. she made me feel like her own daughterDinner with Joachim was great. Like Jia, he made my day too. He hit the jackpot of knowing that all those smiles, they weren't real. They were well..fake? I don't know. But he sure sensed it right. I'm so thankful for a "brother" like him. He bought me a kinder suprise to make my day and he told me this..."life may be painful at times, but with every suprise, well, it can be a good one" He's grown up so much. Those words...woah! Inspirational stuff.
Alright..I shall end here with pics taken with them. Drama night with Sam and Jia later tonight. I'm looking forward to that.
Dern: dearie...it's really ok. At least I managed to catch you and spend time with you just when I arrived. Well..i'll be fine. Don't worry bout me. I know where to look when I need help. Msn you, sms you or call big man! Thanks dearie for everything. I just need time. Love you to bits.
ended this entry at: 4.11am my gosh...i'm still so awake. This is bad....it's because of you
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)