High on O2
Although I'm still hurting and healing, I'm actually feeling really good today. It was such a (:-ley day. Maybe because for ONCE, I've got the confidence of passing the 3 test that I had today. Chem, Maths and Bio. Yes...a sense of achievment indeed! Studied Chem like hell. So this time, I better pass it.
One more reason why I'm high? It's the last week of school! (: yes...finally! I'm getting closer to Nov! 4 months and 22days left! Sure feels good!
One final reason? I did a goooood deed today! Right infront of church! It feeels soooo good! Well, I was walking home and this little white west-highland terrier came running towards me with her tail wagging. So, I approached her and asked her if she was lost. Yes...you must be thinking....my gosh...did crystal actually just speak to a dog? lol...so i did, i petted her and walked like a few steps away and then turned back and realised that the little dog was really lost! No one was around and she looked really confused. So I turned back, caught hold of her and analysed her collar for a contact. Thank god! there was a phone number! So I decided I should give her owner a call. I dailed the number without even being nervous and all! My goodness! I never did like calling strangers! But oh well, I guess the animal lover in me kicked in!
The owner picked up and he was so blur! stupid ang moh! this is how the convo went...
me: hello, erm..have you lost your dog?
ang moh: -silents- who are you?
me: i just found you dog. have u lost your dog? she's with me now. we're outside church.
ang moh: is she white?
me: yes..she's a white west highland terrier. I found her and saw the number on her tag, that's why i called.
ang moh: oh...i'm on my way home
me: -silent thinking huh?- do u want me to stay with your dog while i wait for u to return? or what?
ang moh: could u send her home? 97 batemen
me: -silent thinking what the...- erm..ok...may i know where is that?
ang moh: it's just opposite church. my daughter's home so just pass the dog to her
me: ok..sure now worries
ang moh: thank you.
So I picked the lil dog up in my arms and carried her home. Ringed the doorbell and his daughter appeared with a shock face.
me: erm...is this your dog? she ran away from home.
ang moh girl: oh my gosh! -shock look- thank you sooo much!
me: no worries (:
I'm so happy that I did that and it sure feels damnnnn good! I did one really good deed! The owner was sure lucky that I found and returned her dog! Can you imagine, if I didn't save that little white dog, she might have been hit by a car or even not returned to the rightful owner! Phew...thank God that didn't happen. Thanks to me! (:
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)