Credits
photobucket
haloscan
html help
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Yes...I'm back from Perth. The Cat's out of the bag. I came back on the 5th of july. Didn't inform everyone till now because I had a task to get done. Well...I landed and the first person I called? My teddy! (: woke her up and gave her a scare! haha...mum, dad and sis fetched me from the airport. Mum took the day off specially to get me from the airport and to spend the whole day with me. (: I practically ran out of the plane! ok fine...I walked as fast as my legs could bring me.
Got home, and PEBBLES! She remembers me! I was showered with kisses from her! I felt so...loved! Unpacked my stuff and I was off to the dentist and optician to get my retainers done, and specs lens changed! degree went up! roar! And then...dim sum at crystal jade with my aunty and grandma. Yes...dim sum! yumsss....bummed into Bon! so that makes her lucky number 3! and then off to suprise Dern at thomson plaza! She sceamed her lungs out! she's lucky number 4! and finally, Jia! My mum drove me to her place at night. And this happened...
me: hello uncle, is jia there?
jia's mum: huajia...crystal!
jia: crystal? crystal in australia lah!
me: where is huajia?
jia: -hears my voice and comes out from the toilet- oh my gosh you're back
me: yes! hehehe...
it was sure fun suprising them! called sam chu too and then val.
oh well...it's way...too long for me to type what has been happening. overall, it feels great to be back, but the thing is, it's been difficult for me too. but then again, with dern, vin, teddy, jia and all, they've been helping me through this tough period. thanks peeps. (:
well, my thurs and fri was spent with peeps like dern, vin, jo, nor and jia! Bummed into quite a few peeps who were shocked to see me. Sat was spent with family. Dinner at my grandma's place was FAB! Crabs, prawns, fish, rojak and yummilious food!
Sunday was a horrible day. Dern went to church with me to get a important task done. well..that's another story eh. I'll type it out another day. All I can say is...I'm speechless. So anyway...Val, Bon and Dern had a nice lunch at my place and I was off for a sleepover at dern's place. Accompanied her to school the next day and off to dinner with my teddy! (: Sushi for dinner! Thanks teddy! (: and nydc cakes on me! We spent the whole night talking about life. It was sure great fun! got home at 11pm plus, close to midnight.
Today...or rather yesterday since it's now 1.15am on a wed morn. Woke up at 9 and made my way back to ij to meet up with teddy again. Got a chance to catch up with some of the track juniors who I miss so much! caught up with mr armstrong! told him story since he asked, and oh well...he was rather suprised i guess. everyone is, not only him. Roar!
After that...you won't believe this, but i went to watch the bball match! haha...so i did that, returned back to school, rushed to dental and back to school again to PLAY bball! haha...yes go on and laugh! and then...off to mosburger for my fries and chat time with mel kong, stacie and the 2 other bballers. not forgetting teddy. stacie's just one comedian! cannot take it...too funny!
Alrighty...i'll upload pics later in the afternoon or maybe when i'm back from my trip.
i may sound happy, but the thing is...i'm not.
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)