Credits
photobucket
haloscan
html help
Sunday, June 04, 2006
As you peeps can see, I had a great time with my dear Sam today! Headed to Freo with my sis and her friend at 11am to meet Sam at the freo flee market. More pics will be seen on her blog. I didn't have hands for photo takings with Sam! Haha..fish and chips at cissorelos. Shiokness! Sam thank your mum for lunch! Oh yes...I know...my hair was in such a mess! lol..
Anw...lunch was good, meeting up with Mrs Chu, Sam's sisters, Miss Teo Peng Suan, Miss Jo Teo and Mrs Wrong was G.R.E.A.T fun! The feeling of ij was around me! A piece of Ij came to Perth! Felt so...good! I'm already missing them heaps! Especially Sam! ):
Well, the weekend was spent with my Sis. Curry for dinner, totillas for lunch. Man my sis can cook! Suprise eh? Oh well...it runs in the family! haha...thick skin! But hmmm..I really miss cooking! When I head home at the end of the year, I'm going to stomp my kitchen! Anyone wanna join me for a full week of baking? Let me know! haha... Well, so I spent 2 nights with my sis. This time, I slept on the floor. Didn't want to squeeze with her on the bed. Yups...
Alrighty, it's late. Overall the weekend was great, one of the best ever since I first arrived in Perth. Away from internet, away from my worrying about stuff! And most of all, Away from books! haha...Exams are over! Whooopeee!
Okey doks, euphoria caught me this weekend! (: Thanks to Sam! She made my weekend blues float away! (:
Sam: Thanks so much for bringing stuff home for me. Missing you heaps! I know I keep telling you this. But I can't help it! haha...I'm missing u heaps! roar!
Beyond the Sea
Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing
Somewhere beyond the sea
He's watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to his arms I'd go sailing
It's far beyond a star, it's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
And never again I'll go sailing
Some sailing
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)