Credits
photobucket
haloscan
html help
Saturday, May 06, 2006
A week has just passed on so quickly, and 4 months has passed on real quick too. I've been here for 4 months. It's indeed hard to believe,to think that just 4 months back, I was actually back home, packing, typing letters in the wee hours of the morning for Dern, Jia, Sam and Des. But oh well I'm happy that it's passing.
I was just reading through those letters that I typed for them. Man...it made me cry. What the hell, my own letters to them made me cry! That's how much I'm missing them! And what I said in those letters, no change at all! I still mean what I say! So...to Dern, Jia, Sam and Des...get that letter out and read it again! I'm really missing you peeps heaps! ):
Anw... I Spoke to Gen on msn last night, we've both come to a conclusion that this year's passing even faster than last. So...true! Or maybe it's because we're just so pre-occupied with work that we don't even have time for things that we used to enjoy doing. Sighs...just 2 more weeks and the semester exams are here. Great! I'm looking forward to it! Scared, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Once that's done, it would mean that I'm even closer to my flying home date. I'm so desperate to head home. Desperate to head home to get so many thing done! I simply can't wait!
Oh yes.. I dropped physics! Which means that I've got to work hard for my Chem. Spoke to the principal that day and he told me that with the current grades that I'm currently getting, I won't be able to make it to vet science. Well..it sure stinks hearing it from him! But nonetheless, I've already faced up to reality that if I don't get there, it's ok. I just need to make sure that I make it to university! that's all that matters now! Whether it's vet science, animal science, zoology or biomedical, I'll just have to work hard, put in my best effort and see where I end up in. I can't give up now, I can't disappoint my parents, I can't waste their money, and I have to make it to university no matter what!
One more thing, my pre-vet course started this week! and I learned how to stitch up wounds! As in after a surgery is done, sew it up! Looks easy, but when I got to do it on a sponge dog, I was sooo wrong! It takes time to actually get the method of stitching it up right. Oh well, at least I got an idea how it should be done. Next tues, handling of greyhounds and small animal medicine! Cool! I can't wait! and the following weeks, sheep, horse and piglets! Oh well...if I don't become a vet, I'll be fine! Why? Because at least I got a chance to learn and experience it.
Alrighty...I shall go now. Take care all! (:
countdown metre: 6 months, 17day to go.
Safest Place To Hide-Backstreet Boys
Yeah, yeah
It seems like yesterday when I said "I do"
And after all this time my heart still burns for you
If you don't know by now that you're my only one
Take a look inside me and watch my heartstrings come undone
I know I promised you forever
Is there no stronger word I can use
To reassure you when the storm is raging outside
You're my safest place to hide
Can you see me, here I am
I need you like I needed you then
When I feel like giving up
I promise inside your heart I still find
You're my safest place to hide
You see colors no one else can see
In every breath you hear a symphony
You understand me like nobody can
I feel like my soul unfolding like a flower blooming
When this whole world gets too crazy
And there's nowhere left to go
I know you give me such a worry
You're the only truth I know
You're the road back home
Can you see me, here I am
Standing here where I've always been
And when words are not enough
I promise inside your heart I'd still find
You're my safest place to hide
My safest place to hide
I know I promised you forever
There's no stronger word I can use
To reassure when the storm is raging outside
You're my safest place to hide
Oh! Can you see me, here I am
Standing here where I've always been
When I feel like giving up
I promise inside your heart I'd still find
Yeah, yeah
You're my safest place to hide, oh yeah
You're my safest place to hide
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)