the plot thickens but who's court is the ball in?
It's been one hell of a tough week. Chemistry, Maths and ELACS paper finally done. 3 down...1 more to go. Human Biology paper. Sighs...I hope I make it. The week's been real tough on me. Mood swinging everyday. What do you expect! I've got too many things on my mind. Too many things has been happening in one week. Too hectic. Argh...
I wake up, hoping for a better day, but no...it just gets worst everyday. I head to school, strong on the outside, shattering on the inside. Smiles on the outside, confusion on the inside. Laughter surrounds the air, in fact, too much loud laughter. Chris, Tim look at me in a weird way. They know what's going on. Ok...maybe not Chris, just Tim. Chris just thinks that I've been acting weird these days. Sighs...I miss home, I miss old friends, I miss the old me, and most of all, I miss the old times. I miss Ij, I just simply miss old times.
I know I shouldn't be looking backwards but forward. But sometimes, we just can't help it can we? When you're feeling down, memories make you smile. Memories make you feel better. Although at times, it can make you feel worst and it sure makes me miss home even more. Just like today, my housemate was whining abt missing home. So both of us ended up chatting for one whole hour about the things we miss. Sighs..don't you just hate distance? Cause I sure do! It's making my life miserable although everyday my count down metre runs. As of today...it's 5 months and 28 more days till I head home. I can hardly wait. Right...soon? I sure hope so.
Overtime, I wonder where the ball's going to head to. My court? It was already on my court this week and it has cost me to collapse. I can't play ball games remember? Argh...I hate this feeling. I pick myself up, fall, pick up and fall again. So much for Auss would change me. I was so wrong. I can't pick myself up anymore. Too tired. I've gone swimming against the current. The current continues to push me up but I go down again.
My gosh...I seriously want the old me and old times.
When you love someone- Bryan Adams
When you love someone - you'll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone
you'll deny the truth - believe a lie
there'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
but your lonely nights - have just begun
when you love someone
when you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
and nothin else can ever change your mind
when you want someone - when you need someone
when you need someone...
when you love someone - you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all - no matter what my come
when you love someone
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)