Credits
photobucket
haloscan
html help
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Tomorrow's finally my last paper. Thank God! Studying biology for the pass 4 days is no joke! I think I've fried my cerebrum! Too much memorising. Memory card overload. Arghh...kidneys, eyes, ears, regulation of breathing, glucose, tempertature, heart rate and many more shit to memorise. I'm so sick of studying. AHHHHHHHH.....what have I got myself into! What the hell am I doing here!
But on the bright side, Sam's arriving tomorrow. Finally a piece of home is flying to me. If I could be demanding, I would want the whole piece of home to come over and everything would be peeeeerfect. No more missing home, no more problems, no more worrying about stuff and definitely no changes. But damn...sadly, that can't be done. ): And all I can do now is hope and pray that i'll be home soon and hope for the best. HOPE! YES...that's what I need. Hope, second chance and I need a jetplane to fly me home. ROAR!
Alrighty...I better ciao now. More bio to be done. If only I could swallow the book and spit it out on the exam table tmr....man...keep on dreaming Crystal. Roar!
"I want a love that is mine
in the rain or even in the sunshine
a love that will keep me warm when it's cold
the kind of lovin' that will never grow old"
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)