I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
you stabbed me at the wrong place!
I got stabbed today! by what? by who? by Minerva! she stabbed me! haha...with a...fork! lol...my side of my lips bled like no ones business. it only stopped after 30 mins i think. so now...I'm scared! by who? by Min! because of what? a fish ball! hahaha...you peeps must be thinking what the hell....yes...so i fought with Min over a fish ball! lol...but well..i already forgave her.
MIN! you're forgiven! thanks for the expired chocolate! hahaha...
Anw...school's been crap! everyone's regretting it! why did we come to perth? roar! we're all so unhappy! why? cos school sucks and we got cheated by this darn stupid college! peeps if u want to come to perth to study,pls stay away from the college I'm in now. it sucks! I can't wait to get out of that place! roar!
okey doks...time to mug before i get a call from the auss immigration stating that it's time for me to get depotted! whooopeee...i wish! i can't wait for that call...sheesh! tata world...I'm missing u peeps back home!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)