I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
King's Park Day Out!some pics of what happened today. had heaps of fun out with them. a job well done with the picnic! long walks in the park. 1.8km walks and longer walks. many pics taken for our visual journal project.the weather was great! thank god i wore shorts! the guys and some of the girls wore jeans cos they thought that it was going to be cold. oh well...i wanted to put up more pics! but damn it! it's bloody slow! this is aus...it takes a million years to load stuff! okey doks..enjoy the pics. (:
Oh yes...one more thing! i'm happy! i got accepted into the pre-vet course! wheeee! (: Thank God for letting me get into it! i was actually on the waiting list! it's a sign! i'm born to be a vet! hahaha....ok now u peeps can enjoy the pics!

view from top of king's park

Welcome to King's Park

C
ourt of ContemplationCommemorates the conflicts in which Western Australians have fallen. The walls feature the names of major battlefields.
The Flame of Remembrance within the Pool of Reflection burns continuously. It symbolises the promise of all Western Australians that "We will remember them". (if u look closely you'll see the flame, it doesn't go off at all!)

yes...i was trying to do my squarts. lol...

romantic time under the tree with claire

madness!

the girls with my grandsons. willy wonka! (tim)
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)