I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
hang on!
The April hol's have finally officially started. Roar! I rather go to school. staying home with this homestay? no fun! anw..headed off to have my 30 cent ice cream again yesterday. ice cream was on me! haha...after that headed to tim's place to see his dog! ahhh...i miss pebbles! his cocker spaniel's so damn pretty!
left his place at like 6 plus and my gosh...it was already dark! so chris and i kinda rushed to murdoch park and ride. My homestay uncle picked me up from there. thank god! if not i wouldn't have dared to walk home. too dark and scary. oh and when i got back...a bunny was sitting on my table! Easter bunny from the homestay uncle and aunty. i'll snap a pic of it soon. it's officialy dern's best friend. the easter bunny. haha...
then after dinner, uncle decided that we should all head to dome to drink coffee. gosh! i didn't want to go! but oh well...he insisted that i go because he thinks that i stay in my room too often. .....no comments on that! so..off to dome we went. my nice hot cup of hot chocolate with mashmellows,carrot cake and cheesecake was shared among the 5 of us. fattening stuff! so i've decided i shall run tmr! (:
headed home and came online to give dern a tour of my room! haha...that's when she met her new best friend. the easter bunny. i'll be getting her one when i return back home. anyone wants one? let me know...i'll see if i can go buy some to bring home. don't worry, it only expires in dec. so it'll be still edible by the time return home.
brrrr...i'm sitting here and it's sooo cold! my fingers are numb! i shall end here then...more updates tmr i guess. (:
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)