I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
Galare Ice Cream...
I finally got to eat my half price waffles! Galare waffles! Yummm...with 2 scopes of ice cream! Mac. nut and Tiramisu. Shiok! But fattening and sinful! Roar! Oh well...it's ok...tmr I'm off for a picnic with 7 others! Picnic in the park! King's Park! We're there to do our project. Visual journal. To enjoy our picnic, we're going to have a low fat picnic! No chips allowed! Only healthy and low fat stuff! Wah haha...we're having whole-meal sandwiches, fruits, waffles and low fat muffins! Yes! Pretty healthy eh? Instead of juice, we have H2O yes...water's the best! Since we'll be in the park, we're going to make full use of it! EXERCISE! Burn does fats! We've all put on weight ever since we came here! Sheesh...underweight peeps should allll come here! I assure you, you'll put on at least 10kg!
Anw...enough abt that, I had a full day of window shopping! Was out with Min and Jade, we were out shopping for our picnic stuff tmr. I was hunting for my Easter eggs to bring back! Damn it! They seem to have disappeared! Sam! I'm so sorry I can't get u one Easter egg. But if I happen to see one tmr in the city, i'll get one for u. So..anyway...after that we had out half priced galare waffles with ice cream! yummilious indeed! (: pics will be up soon. Got to wait for Jade!
Okey doks...I'm off to hide under the blanky! It's cold! Roar!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)