Caversham Wildlife Park! (Day 2 of visual journal project)Another day of fun! I was out from 7.40am to 6.30pm! Anyway...the day was really good. Mr sun was shining brightly today! Not humid though! Which was good! The wildlife park was G.R.E.A.T. We got to interact with the animals! One of the male kangaroos rejected my love! Gave him a pellet of food but he just looked away from me. ):
When we went into the kangaroo enclosure, I went around petting them and calling every single one of them pebbles! haha...you see...That's how much I miss my baby girl. Jade, Min, Claire and the guys thought that I was nuts! The albino joey was such a sweetie pie too. So small, so clueless of this world. Mum was close by so we watched her actions before we approached.
Then off to see Mr Tommy the donkey. He's a trained donkey! He opens his smelly mouth when u carry food pellets in your hand. So we fed him and when we stopped, he got angry and made u know all those donkey noises? and sneezed at Jade. haha..her poor face! Thank God I wasn't the one who got that nasty smell on me.
Wombat carrying was fun. She's only 3 but still growing. still a baby. She was falling asleep as we took our turns to carry her. When I got to hold her, man...she's one warm animal! So warm and soft! So cuddly! I need a wombat for winter so that I can hug it to sleep! Haha...Anyway...after that we were off to the koala enclosure. We didn't get to carry the koalas! ): But we got to pat them. I miss Huajia! When I saw the koala, I shouted Huajia! And ok...once again my friends thought that I was nuts!
Late late lunch at Freo. No dinner for me! Too full! Fish and chips and yummilious chilli mussels yummilious indeed!! Then off for ice cream! Chris paid for my galares cone. Chocolate chip cookie dough! Man..I need to run tmr! Had too much fatty food!
Overall I must say that I had heaps of fun at caversham and Freo although the journey was long. Travelled from south Perth to east and back to south. Okey doks...I shall ciao now! Just enjoy the pics eh? The other pics are with my friends, so this is all I have. Sorry peeps! And one more thing...you can see how nutsey Auss has made me become and how fat my arms have become! Sheesh! Fat pig!

on the way there in the bus...trying very hard to advertise my nokia phone with the wind blowing in our hair. haha...couldn't stop laughing. it was too lame! candid shot indeed.

Welcome to....(read the sign)

Isn't the lil joey cute?

is that pebbles?

don't mess with this gang!

read below for info.

that's a dingo

huajia! I miss my koala!

fat wombat and fat me. she's just 3 but she's still a baby!

jade and mr tommy?

my turn!

sing with me donkey! smelly mouth!

7 lil ducks went out one day...

danger! the horns!

safe at last!

Tim, Chris my ever dearest grandsons

yes...so I left caversham and became a koala

chilli mussels at Freo. yummm...

South Beach.

Freo...South Beach
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)