I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
Random Pics
just some pics taken from school...yes...the uniform's ugly! and yes..it seems like i'm in a girl school cause all u see is girls! lol...oh well...my grandson's weren't ard when i took pics. so yups..there you go...oh one more thing...their mainly s'poreans girls! haha...enjoy the pics then...toodles...(:

the girls from left: joyce, minerva, claire, hong kong girl taryn, nisha, jade and me!

back: Claire, Jade
front: me!, sharynna and hong kong girl kristie

yes...i do wear glasses. i'm blind!

here's a peek into my pretty neat locker. Check out the ugly murdoch bag. xp

welcome to the murdoch toilet. this is what jade, claire and i do after lunch. hahaha...
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)