I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
It's stinking hot!
Roar! I wanna get some work done but damn it! It's stinking hot! It's 37 degrees today! Equivalent to our body temperature! That's just insane! I'm all alone at home now. Everyone's out in the city while i'm stuck here in my room! oh well..at least i've got a break on mon! labour day! no school! that means i can stay home and get work done! or rather study for up coming test! sheesh! i'm sick and tired of test. physics every damn week. bio coming up. every damn week there's a damn test!
don't mind my whining and ranting. it's just the weather! it's making me all grouchy and moody. oh yes...i failed my chem and physics. :( how sad is that! roar! so far i only passed like 2 subs out of 5! that's just so bad! any encouragment notes for me? i'm in need of that! (:
oh well..it's too stinking hot..i can't type anymore...my keyboard's getting wet. haha...
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)