I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
chocolate makes me high
I've been consuming chocolates everyday! One day without chocolate? I won't be able to survive! I'm a chocoholic! Oh no...today was bad! I consumed like 3 baby Easter eggs, one freddo chocolate, chocolate muffin and a lil bit of fruit and nut chocolate! sheesh...I am really high on chocolate! No more chocolates for me tmr! I will not touch chocolate tmr! Roar!
but then again..today was great! It must have been the chocolates. haha...got home at 1 plus, showered and headed straight to the books! So unusual of me! Did physics, then maths, had dinner and then I did CHEM! Oh my gosh...I can't believe it! I did chem! lalala...u see its the chocolates!
roar! I'm so awake yet tired. Too much caffeine from the chocolate. I shall attempt to turn in now. If not tmr...I'll just fall asleep during chem or something. I'm off to dreamland then...Zz
zzzzzzzz......
Oh yes...SAM! I can't wait to see you in Perth! Wheeeee.....It's the chocolates again! It got me high! haha...
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)