I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
changes
It's funny how each of us can actually hide sadness, hatred and so on behind a smile. A person may look happy but deep down inside, that person's actually not feeling too good. Just smiling for the sick of smiling, just smiling to make oneself feel better and to pretend that everything is ok.
Changes, it's happening. It's scaring me, it's freaking me out. Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe it's because of the time I've been here? Maybe it's just me? Or is it ___? Or something else like ____? Have I changed? Or ____? It must be paranoia. It has to be. Or am I trying to make myself feel better again. argh...So many questions. So many blanks. So many confused feelings. It's only now that I start to understand what Mr Armstrong meant. A bit too late for that eh? Way too late. Dumb ass!
I want things to workout fine. I hope things work out fine. Am I being too selfish? To want things my way? To want things to turn out the way I want it to? Sighs..
fuck it!
I regret coming here I regret leaving u behind i don't know what to do. i'm just so lost.
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)