I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
pretending that there's no world out side
woke up at 8plus 9 this morning. very early indeed! but oh well..i was just looking forward to my day cause he was coming over to spend the afternoon with me before he books back in again. :(
he finally arrived at 3pm, fully geared up in his army uniform. awww...he looks so smart in the army uni! haha...mr baldy! the army boots's so light! and the cap! haha..so cute! the bag...way cool! i want a bag like that! hhaa...i got so fasinated with the bag and decided to walk ard the house with it. haha...ok...leave me alone...thats what i do when something catches my eye or interest me! lol...i'm like a small kid. so ya...learn to accept it if u can't! =p
oh well...i basicly spent my afternoon with him cos it might might might just be my very last time being with him. :(
i have nothing much to say now...i just miss him! that's all! is it a crime to miss someone you love so much? ROAR! darn army!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)