I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
i'm wise-less now
went for dental at 1pm today. was there for an hour! roar! my wisdom tooth is gone! i'm not wise anymore. lol..my mouth's super numb now and all i had for dinner was macoroni which i had a hard time eating cos i can only use my left side of my mouth. ouch! poor me! :( i wanna eat chips! -whines- but i can't! roar! 3 stitches in my mouth now. she had a hard time taking it out thats why i was in there for an hour! all the drilling and knocking! ouch! scary but painless cos she numbbed my whole mouth! and i was also given three different kinds of medi to ease the pain!
oh well..it's 3 more days and he'll be off to ns :( how sad is that! -whines- i'll just have to make do with the last 3 days to spend time with him and to play with his hair before it's all gone! :(
ok...i'm going off now... time to take medi and wash mouth with salt solution! ouch!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)