I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
back to the gates of ij
went back to ij today. never thought that i would acutally step back into that building again! sheesh! walked ard the new school with sam chu and dern tsi. woah...the school's really huge! ok...from the outside actually. in inside's pretty cramped up! but oh well...it's still pretty neat! the stained glass! woah! nice! and the chapel, the kitchen! really nice! i miss cooking in the ij kitchen! i'm pretty sure dern and sam misses that too! the new kitchen's so fully equipped with new stuff! unlike the ones we used back at thomson! oh my gosh! we had a hard time scrubbing all those dirty pots and pans! now...they don't have to worry abt that! cos everything's new! brand new! clean and shiny! sheesh! lucky batch of people! new ovens, new sinks, and good drainage system!
oh well...walked around and got lost! haha...it's like a maze! sadly we only managed to see mr yap, mr chan and mrs kunna! the rest of our teachers were left to be unfound! haha...so after that we headed to the coffee shop behind school for chicken rice! $2 hmmm...worth it! sure filled me up!
then ya...we left and i came back home while dern and sam went to the new library. wanted to accompany them! but damn it! the weather spoiled it all! rainy days ahead! roar! i hate it!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)