I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
Man am i tired! worked from 8am to abt 9 plus at night on sat and sun. Sheesh! good experience though! had quite a fun time working with baby although he did show me attitude at times! :(
but it's ok! i totally understand! he was just irritated with the heat,crowd and naughty kids. oh...and i made two new friends! Spencer and Eric...the two boys who worked with me. anyone intersted in them please get back to me. lol...their both 17 and currently very available. wah haha...i was kinda the only female there working, but it was ok...eric and spencer were cocky guys! we could pratically talk abt anything under the sun! from gays to lesbians.
dinner at crystal jade last night was GOOD! big boss treated all 7 of us. He was extremly funny telling us all abt his army experience many years ago. scary stuff, but funny! you should hear the things that happen! it's shit scary and i'm starting to worry abt des who's entering on the 7th of Jan! ROAR!
anw...working was hell of a good experiance for me especially since i got a chance to see how des works with kids! he's super fatherly! one bonus point for him. lol...and ya..this job made me realise that kids aren't that scary after all! some of them are just be so...adorable!
*yawns...i'm shacked! time to head to bed. another busy and tiring day tmr. good night world!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)