Credits
photobucket
haloscan
html help
Saturday, December 31, 2005
it's the 31st of Dec 2005. How time flies and the year is finally over. Oh well..It's just another few mins to the new year...2006! A new year, a new start, a new everything. Haha...
anw...Lets reflect on 2005...
hmmm...Stressful year I must say. So many things happened! Like preparing for the damn o'levels, breaking down cos of the damn o's, almost gave up but didn't, the whole clique's screwed up and ya...I think that's all. 2005's been one hell of a ride for me. It's not only my last year of secondary school, but it was also a year that made me realize who your real and true friends are. One thing I must say though...Cherish your friends NOW before they walk out of your life. haha...Do I sound logical? hmmm...oh and always watch your back.
oh well...Enough abt the damn 2005. I'm just thankful that it's over! wheee...But then again..It means that its just a few more days before des enters army. Roar! 7 more days! The clock's ticking fast! argh...
I'm going now off...my butts aching! haha...just got back from malaka? is that how u spell it? haha...
new year resolutions
i'm off now....happy new year peeps!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)