I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
I'm just super lazy to talk about the pass few days so I shall just summarize it with pics.
Thursday 8th Dec 2005Day out with mum,sis and des. Then dinner with my sister's boyfriend and dad. Not many pics though. Didn't bring my cam out! :( the pic's from my sis.
dimsum at crystal jade
des and my sis trying to be funny
that's my mum...my sis made her take that pic
pebbles enjoying her new x'mas prezzie from my mum (the BIG paw print)
how disgusting! haha...
peb's and her croc
Friday 9th Dec 2005Day out with mel! not many pics too cos I only took my cam out when I got to her place. caught the movie prime. not worth the money but thank god we used her free tick. haha...went make up shopping after that and headed back to her place where I got tortured!
she forced me to take this pic! u see! torture!
mel's box of make up
things we do when we're bored!
oh and finally...something interesting I found in her box. firming cream? hmmm...firm what?

ok...so thats all I guess.as for yesterday...attended des's bro's confirmation mass. hmmm...Damian John Pedro Ngiam...hmmm...nice and unique! after that headed back to my place for dinner! mos burger! oh the auntie in mos burger called des qing wa boy boy! ah haha....I couldn't stop laughing. frog boy!
before I go...
HAPPY 21ST MONTH ANNI DARLING! (:.... sorry I that I totally forgot abt it until u wished me this morning. opps...how embarrassing! anw...I LOVE U LOADS BABY!
I striked it out so as to not disgust any of u out there. wah haha...ok..gtg now. grocery shopping! sheesh!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)