I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
I can't sleep! ROAR! That's why I decided to jump right our of bed and update this darn blog which I think no one visits. lol... I think I'm suffering from insomnia I can't sleep! argh..and it's annoying! Damn it! Now I have to find ways to entertain myself. sheesh!
ok...update on today? hmmm...got scratched...blood bath for me...learned a whole lot of new stuff...dirty smelly experiences and a whole day of fun! wah haha...don't ask me what I'm referring to cause its a long...story! haha...oh well...it's alllll worth it though and I'm glad that I got such an experience. Many more of such experiences coming my way! And I'm definitely looking forward to it!
got home tired and smelly but it's all worth it again. sheesh...I was actually tired but what the hell...I can't sleep now damn it! Oh well...time to entertain myself by listening to some music.
oh yes...I was just wondering...why are girls so sensitive? Or is it just me? Damn it again! I wish I was a guy! No sensitivity problem! No friendship problems! No period problems! And just simply no problems! ROAR!
back to you by Bryan Adamsi've been down - i've been beati've been so tired - that i could not speaki've bin so lost that i could not seei wanted things that were out of reachthen i found you and you helped me throughand ya showed me what to dothat's why i'm comin' back to you...like a star that guides a ship across the oceanthat's how your love can take me home back to youand if i wish upon that star - that someday i'll be where you arei know that day is comin soon - ya i'm comin back to youyou've been alone but ya did not show ityou've been in pain when i did not know ityou let me do what i needed to - you were there when i needed youmighta let you down - mighta messed you roundbut ya never changed your point of viewthat's why i'm comin' back to you...the things i do to entertain myself. sheesh!
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)