I've never been the kind that you'd call lucky
Always stumbling' around in circles
But I must have stumbled into something
Look at me
Am I really alone with you
I wake up feeling like my life's worth living
Can't recall when I last felt that way
Guess it must be all this love you're giving
Never knew never knew it could be like this
I'm back with definations for my new blog!Oh yes...i'm back! with a fresh new look and fresh add! the new me! and i'm proud of it.
special thanks to mel! my ever dearest! she helped me with the templete! (:Well...i'm back and happy with the new add. EUPHORIANT! what it means...many will ask...well...it means tending to produce euphoria. yups....my theme for this blog...happy! yups...i'm starting to think that i'm one lucky girl and its abt time that i learn how to appreciate what i've got.
As for walking on air...it means a state of extreme happiness! and finally...
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"ahhhh....i'm simply love that idiom. it means...the time you spend away from the one you love makes you love that person even more. (:Thats one very meaningful idiom and it sure makes sense! it'll make even more sense in about a months time. don't ask...just visit my blog for updates...
I simply love my new blog...its so...me! i'm off now...btw..it's kinda still in the process of upgrading. lol...
CRYSTAL GABRIELLE ALEXIS KOH
4th feb'88
11 years of ij, murdoch college(Perth)